BetReg - Terms, Conditions & Privacy
All of our telephone staff have received specialist training and are all capable of accessing your full betting history and hopeful answering your initial enquiry. We find that virtually all disputes are resolved at this stage.
If you are unable to reach a satisfactory solution to your complaint at the initial stage, you can ask for your query to be escalated to a senior supervisor. They will then look into your complaint and come back to you within 36 hours.
Independent betting adjudication service
If you are still unhappy with solution offered by us you can contact the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Once you submit your complaint to IBAS they will ask us to provide any relevant information. The dispute will then be put in front of an independent panel of experts who will make a ruling. BetReg will always abide by a decision made by IBAS. IBAS rule on complaints about betting and gaming transactions but do not deal with service related problems. The details for IBAS are given below. Please note that IBAS need you to have already contacted the Customer Services Team before they will look at your complaint.
PO Box 62639
London EC3P 3AS
020 7347 5883
At BetReg we take care to ensure that the information you provide to us is protected and managed in accordance with the requirements of the Gambling Commission. This policy describes how information is gathered and used by BetReg in the operation of this website.
What information is collected?
The personal information you provide to us during the registration process and the subsequent records of your bets and account transactions are retained by us on our computer systems for the purposes of:
- Enabling us to set up and manage your account;
- Providing you with useful information, such as promotional offers and information relating to other services offered by BetReg. This information helps us to improve the service we provide to you.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information you provide on account registration. All of our users’ information, not just sensitive information, is stored on servers in secure operating environments.
Your information will not be provided or sold to any third parties. BetReg will only disclose your personal information to other companies within the Regency group, carefully selected suppliers that are engaged by BetReg to process the information on our behalf or otherwise as required by law or the requirements of any applicable regulatory authority.
Also BetReg may disclose your personal information to anybody investigating actual or suspected criminal activity (including the Financial Services Authority and the National Criminal Intelligence Service) or, in respect of any event which we are taking bets on, any demonstrable threat to the integrity of that event and/or rules of the relevant governing bodies (including the BHA in relation to UK horse racing, the ICC ACSU in relation to cricket and the UK football authorities in relation to UK football). In such event, BetReg will only disclose personal information which it deems to be necessary and proportionate to any such investigation and where it has been assured by such third party that it will be used in compliance with data protection legislation.
When opening an account, customers will be asked if they would like a password for account security purposes. If the customer declines to activate a password on the account, BetReg cannot be held responsible for any bets placed on the account that the customer later queries as not being placed by them. These bets will remain the responsibility of the customer. For account security purposes customers are advised to activate a password.
If a password is activated, and used subsequently by a third party, the responsibility remains with the customer for all bets on the account. It is the customers responsibility to ensure password details are kept private. If you lose, forget, or are concerned a third party has your password, you should call us to change your password immediately. Any bets placed on your account using your password will be your responsibility.
The maximum withdrawal limit per customer per day is £25,000.
Withdrawals to debit/credit cards typically take 2-5 working days. For example, if you withdraw on Friday, the earliest you should expect to receive your winnings is Tuesday, and by next Friday at the latest. This is the standard processing time issued by banks, and is out of our control.
When a withdrawal is in excess of £2000 (or currency equivalent), we may ask you to provide us with identification in line with Gambling Commission guidelines.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency
We hold customer funds separate from company funds. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level : basic segregation.
Active / Inactive Accounts
If your account remains unused for any consecutive 6 month period then your account will be deemed to be Inactive.
It is against the law for persons under 18 to gamble. BetReg reserves the right to carry out age verification checks on account holders who use payment mechanisms that are known to be legitimately available to under-18’s. BetReg may also carry out age verification checks against a random selection of account holders regardless of the method of payment. Such checks will involve passing account holder information to third party agents. Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using our services will have their account closed instantly; winnings forfeited and will be reported to the police. The Licensee will return any money paid in respect of the use of its facilities. The return of any stakes is a Licence Condition imposed by Section 83(1) of the Gambling Act 2005.
Such procedures must include:
- Verifying the age of a customer before the customer is able to:
(i) deposit any funds into their account;
(ii) access any free-to-play versions of gambling games that the licensee may make available; or
(iii) gamble with the licensee using either their own money or any free bet or bonus.
- Warning potential customers that underage gambling is an offence;
- Regularly reviewing their age verification systems and implementing all reasonable improvements that may be made as technology advances and as information improves.
Views and news published by BetReg does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
To ensure our social media pages are enjoyable for all users please adhere to the following rules:
The following terms and conditions apply to content, promotions and tabs on BetReg social media accounts:
Social Media Terms & Conditions
- Our social media channels are restricted to individuals aged 18 and older.
- You may not advertise or promote non-BetReg products via our social media channels without prior consent from BetReg via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any betting opinion or news expressed by BetReg does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
- We cannot be held responsible for the content of others on our social media channels.
- No gambling of any kind may take place between BetReg and its customers via our social media channels
- Any racism, sexism, bullying or harassment of any kind will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
- Any defamatory language will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
- BetReg retains the right to remove any content or block any user, temporarily or permanently.
- Content on our social media channels could change at any time and should not be solely relied upon.
- If you have any problems regarding our social media pages please email us: email@example.com
- Our BetReg betting rules apply.
- Our BetReg decision is final.