BetReg - Terms, Conditions & Privacy
REGENCY BETTING GROUP - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prior to opening an account with us we strongly advise you to visit our Safer Gambling Hub where you can find important information to assist you to gamble safely and responsibly.
Bet £10 And Get £30 In Free Bets - Terms and Conditions
FIRST BET AT ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. 30 DAY FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. FURTHER T&CS APPLY.
- This promotion is only available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as new customers of Regency Betting Group. For the avoidance of doubt, any customers who currently or have previously held an account with Regency Racing, Betreg or Telephone Betting are exempt from this offer.
- This promotion will run from 00:00 22nd May 2019 until terminated by Regency Betting Group at it’s reasonable discretion (the “Promotional Period”).
- In order to qualify for this promotion, new customers must place a minimum of £10 as their first bet on any Regency Betting Group Betting market at odds of 1/1 or greater.
- Only your first bet with Regency Betting Group counts towards this offer. Any subsequent bets will not be eligible.
- You must bet a minimum of £10 in a single bet. An accumulation of smaller stakes will not count.
- Your free bets will be credited as three £10 free bet tokens.
- Free bets are non-withdrawable and free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- Free bets can be redeemed against any commission market and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Free bets will expire within 30 days of crediting if not used.
- In order to qualify for this promotion and receive any associated free bets, bonuses or rewards, all staking requirements must be met within 30 days of the account registration date.
- This offer can only be claimed once per customer.
- Regency Betting Group reserves the right, acting reasonably, to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal risk policies at its reasonable discretion.
- All Regency Betting Group general rules and terms apply.
5% Cashback Offer - Terms and Conditions
IF YOU MAKE A NET LOSS WITH BETREG IN ANY CALENDAR MONTH, WE WILL REFUND YOU 5% OF YOUR NET LOSSES AS CASH TO YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE 1ST OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
- Net losses are calculated only on bets placed and settle for that month and will not include ante post bets or free bets.
- This offer is only available to accounts active for that month. Self-excluded, closed or time out accounts will not qualify.
- Regency Betting Group reserve the right to act reasonably to withhold, cancel or restrict this offer from any individual or suspected grouped customer who we feel may be breaching our terms and conditions.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only settled bets placed within that month will be used when calculating end of month profit and loss.
- Our offer will be credited as cash to your account and is available to wager or you may withdraw to your registered card.
- The minimum amount to be credited as our monthly cash back offer is £5.00 per customer and the maximum amount to be credited as our monthly cashback offer shall not exceed £1000.00 per customer.
- The 5% monthly cashback offer will run per calendar month starting 1st May 2021.
COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES POLICY
General Complaint – Stage 1
If you wish to make a general complaint, e.g. in relation to customer service, or any matter which does not involve a dispute involving a betting transaction, you may contact our Telephone Betting Operator Team on 0800 678 1888 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and asked to explain clearly the nature of your complaint. All general complaints which do not involve a betting transaction will be dealt with initially by a member of Regency Betting Group Telephone Betting Team. General Complaints may also be made in writing to Regency Betting Group’s Licensee at Nichola Aitken TA Regency Betting Group head office at 64 La Porte Precinct, Grangemouth, FK3 8BG, should you wish to do so.
REGENCY BETTING GROUP will investigate your complaint and inform you of the results of its investigation within 72 hours from the time at which the complaint was received.
If your complaint is upheld, REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s Licensee is responsible for deciding on an appropriate course of action or recompense if necessary.
If your complaint is not upheld, you will be informed and advised that you may, if you wish, request that the complaint is escalated to REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee.
General Complaint - Stage 2
If you are not satisfied with the findings of the initial investigation at Stage 1, you may ask that your complaint is escalated to REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s Licensee who will review your complaint and inform you of their findings within 36 hours of the escalation of the complaint.
If REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee upholds your complaint, REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee is responsible for deciding on an appropriate course of action or recompense if necessary.
If REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee does not uphold your complaint, you will be informed in writing. Provided that the complaint does not involve a dispute relating to a betting transaction, you will be informed that REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s general complaints procedure has been completed. If your complaint relates to marketing or advertising, REGENCY BETTING GROUP may consider referring the complainant to the Advertising Standards Agency.
If your complaint is related to a regulatory issue, including any actual or potential breaches of NICHOLA AITKEN TA REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice, you may consider contacting the Gambling Commission. If you wish to do so, you can get further information at the Commission’s Complaints webpage at Concern about a gambling business (gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
When all stages of REGENCY BETTING GROUP internal general complaints procedure have been completed, we will inform you by e-mail or in writing as appropriate within 36 hours of its completion.
Procedure for dealing with Disputes involving a betting transaction - Stage 1
If you wish to raise a dispute involving a betting transaction, you are advised to contact our Telephone Betting Operator Team on 0800 678 1888 or by e-mail at email@example.com and you will be asked to clearly explain the nature of the dispute.
Disputes raised by customers will be dealt with initially by a member of REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s Telephone Betting Team. Disputes may also be raised in writing to REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee and addressed to REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s head office at the above address should you wish to do so.
REGENCY BETTING GROUP will investigate the dispute and inform you of result of its investigation within 36 hours from the time at which the dispute was raised.
If REGENCY BETTING GROUP upholds your dispute, REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee is responsible for deciding on an appropriate course of action or recompense if necessary.
If your dispute is not upheld, you will be informed and advised that you may, if you wish, request that the dispute is escalated to REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee.
Procedure for dealing with Disputes involving a betting transaction - Stage 2
If you are not satisfied with the findings of the initial investigation at Stage 1, it can if you wish, be escalated to REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s Licensee who will review the circumstances of the dispute and inform you of their findings within 36 hours of the escalation to them.
If REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee upholds your dispute, REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee is responsible for deciding on an appropriate course of action or recompense if necessary.
If REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee does not uphold your dispute, you will be informed in writing.
Complaints involving a regulatory matter
If your complaint is related to a regulatory matter, including any allegation or suggestion that the licensee of REGENCY BETTING GROUP has breached any conditions of their licences, you may, if you wish, contact the Gambling Commission. Further information can be found at Concern about a gambling business (gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
REGENCY BETTING GROUP may also notify the Gambling Commission and provide details of your complaint.
When all stages of Regency Betting Group ’s internal dispute procedure have been completed, you be informed by e-mail or in writing as appropriate, within 36 hours of its completion.
Referral to Independent Betting Adjudication Service - Stage 3
Provided that REGENCY BETTING GROUP has completed Stages 1 & 2 of its dispute handling procedure as detailed above, if you are not satisfied with the decision made by REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s licensee, you are advised that you can, if you wish, refer the dispute to: -
You are advised that IBAS will not consider investigating your dispute if the internal stages of REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s internal procedures have not been completed, or if have not cooperated with REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s investigation. If you have cooperated with REGENCY BETTING GROUP ’s internal dispute procedures and they have been completed, REGENCY BETTING GROUP resolve to ensure that disputes referred to IBAS are made within 8 weeks from the date on which you raised the dispute, provided that you have cooperated with its investigation and our internal procedures have been completed.
You are advised that the services of IBAS are free of charge.
REGENCY BETTING GROUP has not used or introduced terms which restrict, or purport to restrict your right, to bring proceedings against REGENCY BETTING GROUP in any court of competent jurisdiction. REGENCY BETTING GROUP terms may, however, provide for a resolution of a dispute agreed by the customer (arrived at with the assistance of IBAS) to be binding on both parties.
You are advised that it is open to you to seek independent legal advice, irrespective of whether or not you have elected to refer the dispute to IBAS.
A copy of our Complaints & Disputes Policy is available and can be sent to you if requested by contacting REGENCY BETTING GROUP by telephone on 0800 678 1888 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nichola Aitken TA Regency Betting Group is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office – Registration number ZA920279.
At Regency Betting Group we take care to ensure that the information you provide to us is protected and managed in accordance with the requirements of the Gambling Commission. This policy describes how information is gathered and used by Regency Betting Group in the operation of this website.
What information is collected?
The personal information you provide to us during the registration process and the subsequent records of your bets and account transactions are retained by us on our computer systems for the purposes of:
- Enabling us to set up and manage your account;
- Providing you with useful information, such as promotional offers and information relating to other services offered by Regency Betting Group. This information helps us to improve the service we provide to you.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information you provide on account registration. All of our users’ information, not just sensitive information, is stored on servers in secure operating environments.
Your information will not be provided or sold to any third parties. Regency Betting Group will only disclose your personal information to other brands within Regency Betting Group, carefully selected suppliers that are engaged by Regency Betting Group to process the information on our behalf or otherwise as required by law or the requirements of any applicable regulatory authority.
The personal data we collect from you may include the following categories of data:
- Identification and personal information you provide when registering for an account with Regency Betting Group; such as your first name and last name, date of birth.
- Contact and correspondence information you provide when registering for an account with Regency Betting Group; such as your email address, telephone number and residential address.
- Information and documents we request from you to verify your identity and/or comply with legislation and regulations that Regency Betting Group must adhere to; such as identification documents, proof of address documents and billing information.
- Information that you provide and generate through use of our Services; such as transaction information and Payment Solution Provider information.
- Information that is generated through the use of our Services that will help us detect possible fraudulent or criminal activity and that may also be used by us enhance your personal experience; such as betting history and patterns.
Under the applicable General Data Protection Regulation, Nichola Aitken TA Regency Betting Group as the data controller and processor may process your personal data in the situations that one or more of the legal grounds of processing listed below exist:
- To fulfil any contract that Regency Betting Group has with you.
- Where Regency Betting Group has a legal obligation to process the personal data.
- Where you have consented to Regency Betting Group processing of your personal data.
- When such processing can be considered to fall under Regency Betting Group legitimate interest.
- When such processing is in the public interest.
- When such processing is in your vital interest.
Regency Betting Group will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services
- Starting from when you register for an account, we process your personal data to be able to verify your identity, approve and register your account, provide you all of the features of our Services and provide you with customer service assistance.
- We process your personal data for this purpose on the grounds of necessity for the performance of our contract with you. However, we may also retain and process certain personal data, such as your communication with our customer support services, on the grounds of legitimate interest to help improve our customer support services and provide you with better assistance.
- To provide you with our Services, we may also share your personal data with third parties working on our behalf. Further information can be found below in the section that details who we share your personal data with.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We retain your personal data for as long as is reasonably required for legal and business purposes. In determining data retention period, Regency Betting Group takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When the purposes that require the processing and retention of your personal data no longer exist, we securely delete or destroy your personal data.
In practice, this will mean that we retain most of your personal data for the period that you are a registered customer of Regency Betting Group. However, there may be situations where we are legally required to retain some of your personal data for an additional period to satisfy our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who do we share your personal data with?
In addition to sharing your personal data within the Regency Betting Group, we may share your personal data with additional third parties. Such additional third parties may include the following:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other authorities.
- Identity verification agencies.
- Credit reference and verification agencies.
- Fraud prevention and investigation agencies.
- Commercial and business partners.
- Third parties that we work with to provide our Services, such as service providers, suppliers, and customer support agencies.
- Third parties that we work with for the purposes of marketing and advertising, such as digital advertising agencies and marketing agencies and consultants.
We may share your personal data with such aforementioned third parties for the following reasons:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
- To assist us in providing you with the products and services you request, particularly betting products and services that we provide.
- To investigate or verify suspicions of cheating, fraud, or other uses of our Services in any way that is contrary to the Regency Betting Group Terms & Conditions.
- To investigate and defend ourselves, our partners and our users against any third-party claims or allegations.
- To protect the rights, property, security and wellbeing of Regency Betting Group, our partners, or our users.
- Situations where Regency Betting Group assets are being reviewed or used for the purposes of a business transaction, such as a merger, change of control, sale of assets or bankruptcy.
- Situations where we have received your consent to do so.
From time-to-time, we may also share anonymous data regarding our users use of our Services with third parties. We may share such data for public interest purposes such as research on understanding and preventing addiction associated with gambling, or for our own legitimate interest, such as understanding general patterns and trends regarding the use of our Services. Any information shared in this way and for these purposes will be anonymous and will not contain any personal data .
Lawful basis for processing personal data
The Data Controller and Data Processor is Nichola Aitken TA as Regency Betting Group, 64 La Porte Precinct, Grangemouth, FK3 8BG.
Right of Access to personal data held by Nichola Aitken TA Regency Betting Group
Should you require access to a record of personal data held by Regency Betting Group relating to you, you must send a request in writing to email@example.com and your request will be considered. Third parties may also make a request for personal data on your behalf. However, in these circumstances, and in order to ensure that your personal data is protected, we will require your authority in writing to release the data and we may also check with you directly in person to ensure that we are satisfied that you have consented to your personal data being released.
We do not charge a fee for providing your personal data.
We undertake to provide your personal data within one calendar month of the written request being received. However, we may extend this period by a further two months if the request is complex, or if we receive a number of requests from you.
We undertake to conduct a reasonable search of our systems to ensure that we comply with your request.
We undertake to provide you with data that is legible, concise and in a format that you can understand. Where necessary, we will also provide an explanatory note in relation to any acronyms or other terminology used.
The information we provide to you will done so securely and will be dependent on what access you have access to receive personal data securely. In any event, we will agree the secure method of transfer with you prior to sending or transmitting any personal data.
Please note that Regency Betting Group may refuse to provide data where exemptions apply, or in cases where Regency Betting Group considers that your request is unreasonable or is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Right to have inaccurate data rectified
You are entitled to request Regency Betting Group to correct any inaccuracies in personal data that we hold. These requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to respond to your request within one month of receiving your written request. Regency Betting Group reserve the right to refuse to correct any data which we are legally obliged to retain in relation to laws applicable to our operations. If this applies, Regency Betting Group will inform you in writing and identify the reason(s) applicable in your case.
Right to erasure
You are entitled to request Regency Betting Group to erase any personal data that we hold. Should you require erasure of any personal data held by Regency Betting Group relating to you, you must send a request in writing to email@example.com and your request will be considered. Regency Betting Group may refuse to erase any data that we are legally obliged to retain for a certain period of time. Regency Betting Group is obliged to retain personal data and other transactional information relating to you to ensure that we fulfil our legal obligations to prevent money laundering and to comply with obligations placed on us by other statutes. If we are unable to comply with your request to erase data, we will explain in writing why this is this the case and identify any relevant periods that we are obliged to retain data before erasure will be permitted.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Regency Betting Group restrict processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. You may select your preferences to receive or opt out of marketing at the time that you open your telephone betting account, and you are entitled to opt out or opt back in at any time during the course that your account is open. If you wish to change/amend any of your marketing preferences, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to ensure that any changes/amendments that you have requested will take effect within 48 hours of the request being received.
You also have the right to restrict processing of your personal data for other purposes other than marketing. However you are reminded that our terms and conditions permit the processing of personal data provided by you for the purpose of completing any processes that we are obliged to carry out to verify your identity and where necessary, to conduct enquiries or request personal data from you for the purpose of identifying and verifying the source of funds that you are using to fund any bets placed with us. A request to restrict processing of data in circumstances where we are obliged to conduct identification and verification processes as shown above may result in in certain services that we are able to provide being restricted, suspended, or terminated.
Right to portability
You have the right to request that any personal data held by Regency Betting Group can be transferred either within our organisation, or to any party outside our organisation. Presently, Regency Betting Group store personal data on secure servers which are held within the Regency Betting Group. We do not have any arrangements in place to store personal data that you have provided to us to any other organisation outside the Regency Betting Group. If this arrangement changes you will be informed in writing prior to any changes taking place to obtain your consent.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. For example, you have a right to stop your data being used for marketing purposes. In other cases, for example where we are obliged to carry out processes to verify your identity and where necessary, to conduct enquiries or request personal data from you for the purpose of identifying and verifying the source of funds that you are using to fund any bets placed with us, although you have the right to request that we stop processing data for these purposes, you are advised that this may result in certain services that we are able to provide being restricted, suspended or terminated.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Regency Betting Group may use automated processes and profiling for the purposes of identifying you, or for the purpose of determining if the amount of money spent by you is affordable and consistent with the personal data or information that you have provided to us. Automated processes and profiling used by Regency Betting Group are solely used for the purpose of verifying your identity and where necessary, to conduct enquiries or request personal data from you for the purpose of identifying and verifying the source of funds that you are using to fund any bets placed with us. Regency Betting Group will not use any data obtained as a consequence of automated decision making or profiling for any other purpose other than to fulfil our legal obligations to verify your identity and to satisfy us that the funds that you are spending with us are legitimate.
When opening an account, customers will be asked if they would like a password for account security purposes. If the customer declines to activate a password on the account, Regency Betting Group cannot be held responsible for any bets placed on the account that the customer later queries as not being placed by them. These bets will remain the responsibility of the customer. For account security purposes customers are advised to activate a password.
If a password is activated, and used subsequently by a third party, the responsibility remains with the customer for all bets on the account. It is the customers responsibility to ensure password details are kept private. If you lose, forget, or are concerned a third party has your password, you should call us to change your password immediately. Any bets placed on your account using your password will be your responsibility.
The maximum withdrawal limit per customer per day is £25,000.
Withdrawals to debit/credit cards typically take 2-5 working days. For example, if you withdraw on Friday, the earliest you should expect to receive your winnings is Tuesday, and by next Friday at the latest. This is the standard processing time issued by banks, and is out of our control.
When a withdrawal is in excess of £2000 (or currency equivalent), we may ask you to provide us with identification in line with Gambling Commission guidelines.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency
We hold customer funds separate from company funds. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: ‘basic segregation’.
ACTIVE / INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
If your account remains unused for any consecutive 6 month period then your account will be deemed to be Inactive.
It is against the law for persons under 18 to gamble. Regency Betting Group reserve the right to carry out age verification checks on account holders who use payment mechanisms that are known to be legitimately available to under-18’s. Regency Tele-Bet may also carry out age verification checks against a random selection of account holders regardless of the method of payment. Such checks will involve passing account holder information to third party agents. Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using our services will have their account closed instantly; winnings forfeited and will be reported to the police. The Licensee will return any money paid in respect of the use of its facilities. The return of any stakes is a Licence Condition imposed by Section 83(1) of the Gambling Act 2005.
Such procedures must include:
1. Verifying the age of a customer before the customer is able to:
(i) deposit any funds into their account;
(ii) access any free-to-play versions of gambling games that the licensee may make available; or
(iii) gamble with the licensee using either their own money or any free bet or bonus.
2. Warning potential customers that underage gambling is an offence;
3. Regularly reviewing their age verification systems and implementing all reasonable improvements that may be made as technology advances and as information improves.
Views and news published by Regency Betting Group does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
To ensure our social media pages are enjoyable for all users please adhere to the following rules:
The following terms and conditions apply to content, promotions, and tabs on Regency Betting Group social media accounts:
Social Media Terms & Conditions
1. Our social media channels are restricted to individuals aged 18 and older.
2. You may not advertise or promote non-Regency Betting Group products via our social media channels without prior consent from Regency Betting Group via email@example.com
3. Any betting opinion or news expressed by Regency Betting Group does not constitute betting advice and should not be treated as such.
4. We cannot be held responsible for the content of others on our social media channels.
5. No gambling of any kind may take place between Regency Betting Group and its customers via our social media channels
6. Any racism, sexism, bullying or harassment of any kind will be removed, and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
7. Any defamatory language will be removed, and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
8. We, Regency Betting Group retain the right to remove any content or block any user, temporarily or permanently.
9. Content on our social media channels could change at any time and should not be solely relied upon.
10. If you have any problems regarding our social media pages, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The Regency Betting Group rules apply.
13. The Regency Betting Group decision is final.